Edwinstree School Association (ESA)
Who are we?
We are a voluntary organisation which started in 1983 and has been a registered charity since 1992. Membership is open to all parents and guardians of Edwinstree pupils, friends and staff of the school.
Our aims are:
- To foster relations between parents, the Governors and staff.
- To organise social events and support school activities.
- To advance the education of the pupils of the school by raising funds for the school by the provision of facilities and resources not normally provided by the local education authority.
The ESA comprises of parents, friends of the school and members of staff. The present committee members are listed below. We are all volunteers. The ESA is only as strong as its members and we are constantly looking for new members. We are an open, welcoming group, eager and committed to ‘making a difference’ for our children. The larger the committee, the less onerous the task is for any one individual. Therefore, your support, however modest, is invaluable.
How can you help?
- Join the ESA! We normally meet once a term so if you are interested, please contact any of the committee members or e-mail us at email@example.com
- If you would like to be added to our volunteers list of those that are willing to help out at future events please contact any member of the committee or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support our social fund raising events - These are advertised through the school, in newsletters that come home with your children (that ever reliable system of postal delivery!) and on the school website http://www.edwinstree.herts.sch.uk
- Have you any experience in fund raising that you would like to share with us?
- We would welcome your suggestions and ideas for future fund raising activities and events.
- Even, if you feel that you have too many other commitments already and cannot attend planned events, we would be very grateful for any advice and/or support you can give i.e. cash donations or gifts, a prize for our grand Christmas draw, Harvest Fair raffle or for one of our other fund raising events.
Website for Payments to ESA and online shop: ESA